Purple Remote for TV
How to use different functionalities in Android remote
After successfully securing a connection between the Tv and the Remote. (on the same Wi-Fi network)
- You can use the Remote button arrows to browse through menus, search for shows and movies, and control your TV’s settings.
- The remote also has a dedicated set of buttons for adjusting the volume and changing the channels easily.
- This can be used to quickly adjust the volume and change the channels without having to search through the menus.
- Click on the Trackpad button, as seen in the below image (marked in red)
- The trackpad makes it easy to scroll through menus, select options, and control your TV.
- The left and right scrolling is used to move around the Smart TV menus, while the up and down scrolling can be used to scroll through the options. Tapping on the middle of the trackpad is used to select an option.
- For example, if you want to move to the left, you’ll press down on the left arrow.