Our IPTV App has a separate policy for handling public complaints or grievances under the relevant copyright legislation:
1) IPTV App has taken an initiative against copyright violations very seriously and has established a new way or procedure to deal with any such cases where there is a reported copyright infringement.
2) IPTV App is only providing a platform for any copyright infringement or violations.
1) The copyright owner is alleged to have been infringed by the user-generated content that is being accessed by IPTV App shall send a notice with details of location, URL, proof of similarity with copyright content, and any other details as the owner may deem fit. Such notice should be signed by the copyright owner or their authorized representative.
2) Upon receipt of the notice, such notice shall be forwarded to the user to be given an opportunity to defend the alleged offending content.
3) After the notice is reviewed and replied to, the user account shall remain suspended or terminated.
4) After repeatedly committing the offenses it shall disconnect the account of the user who has posted repeatedly any offending content online on a repeated basis. We hereby, demand you cease the unauthorized use of our copyrighted work and give us a written assurance that there is no use of unauthorized use of our copyrighted work. You shall return back all the copies of our work that you are retaining with yourself.
Any public grievances that may arise as a result of the copyright infringement it shall be directly sent to our team at [email protected].